Mar. 1st, 2014

marysutherland: (Sherlock and John)
BBC Sherlock fic

Rating 12 (gen, mild swearing and adult situations)

Summary: A French decathlete's had a breakdown, but Sherlock has a match-box that may explain it all.

Inspired by one of the cases mentioned in The Sign of Three.

Betaed by Small Hobbit.


The thing about Sherlock is that when he says something is "baffling" or "inexplicable," that often just means that he's already worked out 90% of what's happened, but is unduly bothered by the remaining 10% of the puzzle that still doesn't fit. )

Profile

marysutherland: (Default)
marysutherland

February 2017

S M T W T F S
   1234
56 7891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 24th, 2017 04:46 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios